Welcome to the Animal Jam Roleplay Wiki rules. If you're a returning user or simply a new user, please look over the rules before you start editing. The rules are simple and anyone who fails to abide by them will be reported to a Wikia Staff member. These rules are expected to be followed by normal users and staff. If you have any questions about the rules, free to address your inquiry to any of the staff.
These are rules you must follow whilst on the wiki.
- Harassment, abuse, or bullying is unacceptable under any circumstances.
- Be extra careful and considerate towards new users or staff.
- Please avoid using words that could be offensive to other users.
- No discriminating others because of their race, religion, beliefs, or sexuality.
- Do not insult other users.
- Be respectful to everyone, regardless of if they are a righted user or non-righted user alike. Treat others the way that you would like to be treated.
- Trolling is the act of provoking another user and getting an angered reaction from them. This falls under the general category of bullying and is not allowed.
- Vandalizing any user's profile or page is not allowed.
- Any form of hate towards another user/group/person will not be tolerated.
Rules you must follow if you create/edit a page.
- Do not copy anyone's page nor steal anyone's work/content.
- You may create your own page, feel free to be creative and original.
- You may not add inappropriate media or content to your pages. Violent/graphic themes in pages are also not allowed.
- Do not spam-edit to earn badges. This is called badgefarming and is prohibited.
- Please create pages based on Animal Jam roleplay inside of the game. No roleplay pages allowed.
- Visit here for more specifics on pages/editing.
Rules you must follow while uploading/adding any types of files.
- Do not upload art unless it is yours, or you have credited and permission from the original artist.
- Do not upload music videos or MAPs. If the content isn't yours, don't upload it to your page.
- Off-topic photos or spam photos are not allowed on pages.
- If a photo is not allowed for use by the photographer/creator, don't upload it. Not all images are for stock use.
- Coding should be kept to a minimum. Sometimes having too much coding on an article can lag certain users.
Rules you must follow whilst on chat.
- Be polite and kind to users in Chat, always be welcoming.
- No not give out inappropriate links in the mainspace chat.
- Bullying is also against the rules, any sign of battery against another user will result in a block.
- Do not spam excessively or communicate in complete caps lock.